Detailed & Actionable Email Audit
Get insight into what's working & what's not
Detailed Email Audit
- Detailed email analysis tailored to
- Define email strategy (the bigger picture)
- Resolve issues identified
What's included in the Email Audit?
The audit examines your entire email infrastructure components, policies, procedures and delivers specific recommendations for long term performance and isolation ideas by email type (i.e., marketing vs. transactional emails).
We review the underlying technicals and authentication setup that every company needs to ensure their emails hit the subscriber’s inbox.
These technicals include (but not limited to):
- IP Addresses (and reputation)
- Authentication (SPF, DKIM, DMARC, etc.)
- Sending FROM Addresses
- Image hosting
- Click tracking domain
- 1. Attract:Incentive to get new subscribers
- 2. Onboard:Introduce brand/company
- 3. Engage:Add value and build trust
- 4. Delight:Think long-term and don’t oversell (avoid list fatigue and/or churn)
- 5. Retention:Maintain interest and engagement
- 6. Convert:Revenue!
Okay, here's a quick recap of what's included:
A complete audit of your current email ecosphere and architecture
Understanding the business (and email goals)
Review your business model and industry, and how to use email to reach your goals.
IP and domain reputation
Setup an ongoing maintenance plan to proactively manage and maintain optimum deliverability
List Analysis and data quality
Review your current acquisition sources and risk levels (to identify good vs. poor performers)
Compare competitors email programs and strategies against yours
How to create emails that get people to open,, click and convert.
7. Automated emails and workflows
Setup automated journeys for your onboarding, transactional and behavioral triggered emails.
8. Email Analytics and KPI's
Define and set up the relevant KPI’s to monitor email deliverability and meet critical business milestones
9. Email Service Provider (ESP)
The final step is to audit your email service provider and if it's the right fit for your business.